28 April 2020
With a combination of smart technology, expertise and the right tools
People's safety is not something to experiment with. That is why we focus on the combination of existing services and proven results. The data and insights from Beyond Eyes, combined with the expertise and practical abilities in the fields of hygiene (CSU) and indoor climate (Heijmans), allow us to offer a joint and integral approach to curb the spread of COVID-19.
1. Insight into safe workspaces and routes
These days, we are using the proven Beyond Eyes technology for safety as well as efficiency. Among other things, we offer:
- Real-time insight into data on available safe (work) spaces where it is possible to maintain a safe distance of 1.5 metres from other people. This information is shared via desktop, smartphone and displays in public areas (e.g. near a building's entrances, elevators, etcetera).
- Insight into safe routes (mandatory routing) on a floor plan to prevent people from coming too close to each other.
- Management information via Management Reports: use historical data to determine whether the minimum safe distance of 1.5 metres is being maintained at all times.
- The option to reserve workspaces, so users are guaranteed to have a space available to them in the office, at school, etcetera.
2. Hygienically clean workspaces
We also do our part to improve hygiene in the workplace. We offer various solutions to prevent contamination via contact points, such as:
- More effective cleaning with the help of usage data provided by Beyond Eyes’ sensors.
- Improving the cleaning experience by providing insight into which areas were cleaned and when.
- 3D-printed hooks to allow users to avoid touching frequently used contact points such as door handles, elevator buttons, etcetera.
- Cleaning kits to allow employees to clean their own workspace if they want or need to.
- Legionella prevention, since flushing out all taps helps prevent the spread of other unwanted contaminants as well.
3. Fresh air and preventing the spread of particles from “dirty” air
We also use our solution to prevent the spread of the virus via a building's installations. In addition to sitting far enough away from each other and keeping workspaces hygienically clean, Heijmans uses its expertise to reduce the risk of contamination in the indoor climate via, among other things:
- Modifying ventilation systems to prevent the spread of COVID-19 by extending the operating times of the ventilation installation to make sure all used air is ventilated out of the building. Furthermore, the recirculation system is turned off and the air supply is switched to 100% clean outside air.
- Modifying a building's installations based on its current occupancy rate in order to balance the indoor climate with the number of users inside the building and prevent energy waste.
- Optional inspection of filters and replacing filters where necessary in order to maintain a healthy indoor climate.
Do you need help with your preparations?
Our strength lies in the connection between existing services and proven results. We can jump in rapidly, switch on the fly and provide our services quickly. People's safety is not something to experiment with. That is why we are happy to offer our help, knowledge, expertise and practical abilities to businesses and organisations that are looking to create a safe work environment for their building's users. Feel free to contact us to receive tailor-made advice.
Download the “returning to work safely” infographic (PDF)